Now that the 86th Annual Academy Awards have sailed off into the pizza-covered sunset, awards season is officially dunzo. But in honor of the final red carpet of the season, EW took to the Oscars with an incredibly important question — if you were stranded on a desert island, which Oscar-winning movie would you take with you?
Oscars 2014: Emma Watson, Kurt Russell, more pick their desert island Oscar movies -- VIDEO
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story