Now that the 86th Annual Academy Awards have sailed off into the pizza-covered sunset, awards season is officially dunzo. But in honor of the final red carpet of the season, EW took to the Oscars with an incredibly important question — if you were stranded on a desert island, which Oscar-winning movie would you take with you?
Oscars 2014: Emma Watson, Kurt Russell, more pick their desert island Oscar movies -- VIDEO
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks