Now that the 86th Annual Academy Awards have sailed off into the pizza-covered sunset, awards season is officially dunzo. But in honor of the final red carpet of the season, EW took to the Oscars with an incredibly important question — if you were stranded on a desert island, which Oscar-winning movie would you take with you?
Oscars 2014: Emma Watson, Kurt Russell, more pick their desert island Oscar movies -- VIDEO
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack