Oh, if only we could, rose lovers. But we’ve got several more weeks left of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” — and it’s clearly proving to be more than some of the “ladies” can take. Stay tuned for my full recap later this evening (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 7 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve seen tonight’s episode, let me know what you thought of the surprise (though was it really?) departure of one of Juan Pablo’s favorites. Was it the right call, or did she — much like Gob Bluth — make a huge mistake? Also (mild spoiler alert) were you as shocked as I was to see Juan Pablo introduce his daughter Cameeeeeela to one of the women so soon? (For some reason I insist on hoping that the people who appear on this show will exercise good judgment, and every single season I’m disappointed.) Finally, which is a better comeback: “Do you sleep here?” or “Did you pay for it?” Tough call! Post your thoughts now.
'The Bachelor' episode 7: 'Let's f---ing wrap this s--- up and go home!'
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'True Detective' finale hits ratings high
- 'Raising Hope' canceled by Fox
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk
- Zac Efron open to 'H.S. Musical' return
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more