As figure skating continues at the Sochi Olympics — the pairs medals are decided Feb. 12, and the men take the ice again Feb. 13 and Feb. 14 — the jumps aren’t the only thing to tune in for. We asked 1998 gold medalist-turned-commentator Tara Lipinski, who’s calling all the action live on NBCSN with Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon, what else we should be watching — and she told us to keep an eye out both for pre-skating rituals and excitable coaches. (Can we get picture-in-picture for Brian Orser?)
Olympics: Tara Lipinski talks figure skater superstitions -- VIDEO
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC