As figure skating continues at the Sochi Olympics — the pairs medals are decided Feb. 12, and the men take the ice again Feb. 13 and Feb. 14 — the jumps aren’t the only thing to tune in for. We asked 1998 gold medalist-turned-commentator Tara Lipinski, who’s calling all the action live on NBCSN with Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon, what else we should be watching — and she told us to keep an eye out both for pre-skating rituals and excitable coaches. (Can we get picture-in-picture for Brian Orser?)
Olympics: Tara Lipinski talks figure skater superstitions -- VIDEO
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun