Well who doesn’t, right rose lovers? I also like a man who doesn’t think that throwing sheep poop is a proper date activity, but we can’t always get what we want. Confused? Then you probably haven’t watched tonight’s episode, in which Juan Pablo takes the “ladies” to New Zealand, where mild drama (and poop-throwing) ensues. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching this leg of Juan Pabs’ “adventure,” I need to know what you think about the following things: Kat’s truly heartbreaking story about her earliest memory; Andi’s very waterlogged one-on-one date; Ogos; Sharleen’s cry face; and that whole group date poop-throwing situation. Also, be sure to place your bets now on who would win in a catfight: Nikki or Clare.
'The Bachelor' episode 6: 'I like a man in pink'
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego