Well who doesn’t, right rose lovers? I also like a man who doesn’t think that throwing sheep poop is a proper date activity, but we can’t always get what we want. Confused? Then you probably haven’t watched tonight’s episode, in which Juan Pablo takes the “ladies” to New Zealand, where mild drama (and poop-throwing) ensues. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching this leg of Juan Pabs’ “adventure,” I need to know what you think about the following things: Kat’s truly heartbreaking story about her earliest memory; Andi’s very waterlogged one-on-one date; Ogos; Sharleen’s cry face; and that whole group date poop-throwing situation. Also, be sure to place your bets now on who would win in a catfight: Nikki or Clare.
'The Bachelor' episode 6: 'I like a man in pink'
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- Katniss wax figure at Madame Tussauds
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks