Well who doesn’t, right rose lovers? I also like a man who doesn’t think that throwing sheep poop is a proper date activity, but we can’t always get what we want. Confused? Then you probably haven’t watched tonight’s episode, in which Juan Pablo takes the “ladies” to New Zealand, where mild drama (and poop-throwing) ensues. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching this leg of Juan Pabs’ “adventure,” I need to know what you think about the following things: Kat’s truly heartbreaking story about her earliest memory; Andi’s very waterlogged one-on-one date; Ogos; Sharleen’s cry face; and that whole group date poop-throwing situation. Also, be sure to place your bets now on who would win in a catfight: Nikki or Clare.
'The Bachelor' episode 6: 'I like a man in pink'
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- Bryan Singer's accuser: I reported abuse
- Miley Cyrus tweets about her health
- Fox dumps Saturday night animation
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic