Oh, how different a movie Her would be if Samantha wasn’t… Samantha. A trailer made by Richard Trammell shows us what the film would be like if Philip Seymour Hoffman was the one voicing Theodore Twombly’s OS. Hoffman’s version isn’t as, well, sweet as Scarlett Johansson’s– prepare to cringe through your laughter. Watch below:
Philip Seymour Hoffman replaces ScarJo in parody 'Her' trailer -- VIDEO
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online