Oh, how different a movie Her would be if Samantha wasn’t… Samantha. A trailer made by Richard Trammell shows us what the film would be like if Philip Seymour Hoffman was the one voicing Theodore Twombly’s OS. Hoffman’s version isn’t as, well, sweet as Scarlett Johansson’s– prepare to cringe through your laughter. Watch below:
Philip Seymour Hoffman replaces ScarJo in parody 'Her' trailer -- VIDEO
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist