Oh, how different a movie Her would be if Samantha wasn’t… Samantha. A trailer made by Richard Trammell shows us what the film would be like if Philip Seymour Hoffman was the one voicing Theodore Twombly’s OS. Hoffman’s version isn’t as, well, sweet as Scarlett Johansson’s– prepare to cringe through your laughter. Watch below:
Philip Seymour Hoffman replaces ScarJo in parody 'Her' trailer -- VIDEO
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online