It’s true, rose lovers — one of the “ladies” (and I think you can guess who) really does have no problem letting her girls take in the night air, or the day air, or the stale, inside-of-a-photo-studio air. Thank goodness, because this week Team Bachelor dusted off the old “would I get naked for a chance at love?” trick during the group date. (It never gets old.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Read Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve finished watching let me know your thoughts on the two Juan-on-Juan dates, the spectacular rooftop pool meltdown during the group date, and the fact that they let poor Molly swim at the Casa Bachelor pool. There’s no way that thing is sanitary (the pool — I’m sure Molly is spotless).
'The Bachelor' episode 2: 'I was happy to take off my top, as always'
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'X-Men' director accused of sex abuse
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- AC/DC: Malcolm Young 'taking a break'
- Cannes Film Festival '14 lineup revealed
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk