It’s true, rose lovers — one of the “ladies” (and I think you can guess who) really does have no problem letting her girls take in the night air, or the day air, or the stale, inside-of-a-photo-studio air. Thank goodness, because this week Team Bachelor dusted off the old “would I get naked for a chance at love?” trick during the group date. (It never gets old.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Read Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve finished watching let me know your thoughts on the two Juan-on-Juan dates, the spectacular rooftop pool meltdown during the group date, and the fact that they let poor Molly swim at the Casa Bachelor pool. There’s no way that thing is sanitary (the pool — I’m sure Molly is spotless).
'The Bachelor' episode 2: 'I was happy to take off my top, as always'
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15