Oh, make no mistake, Juan Pablo — those “ladies” do, in fact, want to eat you right there. (Especially that weirdo who insisted on going barefoot.) Fortunately, though, the Bachelor made it out of the first episode alive — though no doubt with a few bite marks. As for you, rose lovers, did the most-hyped Bachelor premiere… ever live up to your expectations? I’ve been on Team Juan Pablo since the moment he first stepped out of the limo bearing a chocolate bon-bon for Desiree — but I know many of you are on the fence. What say you now? Not sure yet how I feel about this group of “ladies,” though I am a big fan of the one who brought her dog — or, let me rephrase that: I am a big fan of her dog. (What a cute little fluffball!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelor season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you simply can’t wait to talk about “the first el Bachelor Latino,” post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' season premiere: 'It feels like you're a meat and they want to eat you right there'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'