Oh, make no mistake, Juan Pablo — those “ladies” do, in fact, want to eat you right there. (Especially that weirdo who insisted on going barefoot.) Fortunately, though, the Bachelor made it out of the first episode alive — though no doubt with a few bite marks. As for you, rose lovers, did the most-hyped Bachelor premiere… ever live up to your expectations? I’ve been on Team Juan Pablo since the moment he first stepped out of the limo bearing a chocolate bon-bon for Desiree — but I know many of you are on the fence. What say you now? Not sure yet how I feel about this group of “ladies,” though I am a big fan of the one who brought her dog — or, let me rephrase that: I am a big fan of her dog. (What a cute little fluffball!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelor season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you simply can’t wait to talk about “the first el Bachelor Latino,” post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' season premiere: 'It feels like you're a meat and they want to eat you right there'
- 'Sin City 2' trailer too sexy for ABC?
- 'Undateable' renewed for season 2
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7