You’ll likely see a lot of drunk newsmen this Halloween — and it won’t just be the guy covering the local parade.
Fandango has released its list of the most popular movie-inspired Halloween costumes, and, if their data is any indication, the Anchorman crew will be visible at more than just a few San Diego bars. The movie site polled thousands about what film alter-ego they would be adapting this year, and while some popular costumes are expected — you’ll see plenty of arrows and side braids à la Katniss from Hunger Games — some are a little more, well, octogenarian than expected.
Check out the top five for men, women, and teams below.
Top 2013 Movie-Inspired Costumes For Men:
1. Thor (Thor: The Dark World)
2. Superman (Man of Steel)
3. Iron Man (Iron Man 3)
4. Ron Burgundy (Anchorman 2)
5. Irving Zisman (Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa)
Top 2013 Movie-Inspired Costumes for Women:
1. Katniss (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire)
2. Theodora the Wicked Witch (Oz: The Great & Powerful)
3. Effie Trinket (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire)
4. Daisy Buchanan (The Great Gatsby)
5. Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass 2)
Top 2013 Movie-Inspired Team Costumes:
1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire cast
2. The Great Gatsby flappers
3. Oz: The Great & Powerful witch-sisters
4. Anchorman 2 news team
5. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug cast