Two new Hollywood movies are releasing wide in theaters this week. Smurfs 2 is the CGI blue-people sequel that was made because you were the lazy parent who took your kids to see Smurfs 1 instead of reading them a book story or teaching them how to survive in the post-apocalypse. 2 Guns is an adaptation of a comic book which stars Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg as a Denzel-y DEA Agent and a Wahlberg-y Navy SEAL, respectively. What do these two movies have in common? Absolutely nothing! But the number “2″ is in both titles, so we had local image guru and reality-smasher Jef Castro cook up a mash-up poster from a terrifying universe where Hollywood just released one movie this week. Gaze into the grinning dead eyes of Wahlberg Smurf, and lose yourself forever!
'Smurfs 2' plus '2 Guns' = Wahlberg Smurf
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk