Two new Hollywood movies are releasing wide in theaters this week. Smurfs 2 is the CGI blue-people sequel that was made because you were the lazy parent who took your kids to see Smurfs 1 instead of reading them a book story or teaching them how to survive in the post-apocalypse. 2 Guns is an adaptation of a comic book which stars Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg as a Denzel-y DEA Agent and a Wahlberg-y Navy SEAL, respectively. What do these two movies have in common? Absolutely nothing! But the number “2” is in both titles, so we had local image guru and reality-smasher Jef Castro cook up a mash-up poster from a terrifying universe where Hollywood just released one movie this week. Gaze into the grinning dead eyes of Wahlberg Smurf, and lose yourself forever!
'Smurfs 2' plus '2 Guns' = Wahlberg Smurf
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'