Not that I’m complaining, rose lovers, but there was an awful lot of attention paid to Juan Pablo on tonight’s Men Tell All special, don’t you think? Is it possible Team Bachelorette is conspiring to make my dream come true by anointing El Guapo the next Bachelor? I don’t suppose we’ll know the answer to that for awhile, so for now let’s focus on what we do know (mild spoilers ahead): Ben is still an a-hole, Zak is still in love with Des (for the love of God, dude, stop singing!), and Des cries a lot in the upcoming “two-part finale.” Did anyone surprise you tonight, rose lovers? I suppose Jonathan the “fantasy suite” freak did seem slightly less creepy once he apologized, and Dan (I think it was Dan?) sure came out of nowhere with that story about Ben’s baby mama in Vegas. Other than that, it was a fairly standard Tell All, but I could have done without the visit from Ali, the Mesnicks, and Ashley and JP. (If you’re not currently handing out/receiving roses, you are dead to me.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette: Men Tell All recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive Bachelorette blog), but in the meantime post your thoughts about tonight’s Tell All brawl below. Go Juan Pablo!
'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': 'I still think he's muy caliente'
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- Jared Leto gets Globes news on tour bus
- Gabourey Sidibe: Next for Queenie on 'AHS: Coven'?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs