Well, that would almost be worth tuning in for, wouldn’t it rose lovers? But (and spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched) Michael’s dire prediction did not come to pass, thankfully. It was still a rather dramatic evening, though, as accusations were made and denied (repeatedly), tears were shed (and not just by Des), and cameras were forced to chase the Bachelorette and her date down a secluded alley in Barcelona where Drew had dragged Des for a “private” make-out session. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight — where, by the way, I will be griping excessively about one particularly painful cut Des made at the rose ceremony — and in the meantime let me know how you’re feeling after tonight’s leg of Desiree’s “journey.” Did she send the right guys home? Will Zak ever stop taking his clothes off? And at this point are there any imperfect places to fall in love left on earth? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelorette' episode 6: 'If James gets a rose tonight, I think the group is going to collectively s--- themselves'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk