I don’t know about you, rose lovers, but my answer to that question is “right here on my couch.” Spoiler alert if you haven’t seen tonight’s episode yet, but that was one hell of a Reject Limo interview, wasn’t it? Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the results of the majorly awkward two-on-one date, but it was also heartening to see one of the nicest guys there (Chris) start to overtake Brooks as the front-runner. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 5 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime express your joy (or, if for some reason you’re unhappy about things) anger at who went home tonight. Plus, ponder these burning Bachelorette questions: How is this only the first time in franchise history that we’re seeing contestants soak in a hot tug? Why doesn’t Team Bachelorette put hidden cameras in all of their transport vans, since they’re clearly missing some juicy stuff? And are you even remotely interested in the idea of James as the Bachelor? (I’m going to say hell no. He definitely doesn’t do it for me.)
'The Bachelorette' episode 5: 'Where are we gettin' drunk?'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?