I’m sorry, Drew, but you should have thought of that before you signed up to be bride bait on The Bachelorette. Some thoughts about tonight’s episode (mild spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched): All of the guys look like death warmed over in the morning, Zak really should not pull out that guitar again if he wants to maintain momentum, and Juan Pablo twirls a mean baton. All of the Ben hatred is getting a bit tedious — though we did get a better glimpse of his a-hole attitude toward the guys tonight during the post-group date cocktail party, and it looks like next week Des will finally learn that all the guys want him dead. As for the eliminated bachelors? I can’t say I shed a tear for either one. What about you, rose lovers? Post your thoughts now, and stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. (P.S. — Can we start the Manny and Jan for Bachelor Pad 2014 campaign now?) (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 4 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog.)
'The Bachelorette' episode 4: 'The last thing I want to do is walk across the stage in nothing but a mankini'
- Nelson Mandela: 5 movie touchstones
- 'Sound of Music': Join EW live blog at 7:45 ET
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- 'Mandela' biopic: First Look featurette
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' coming in 2016
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Did you notice...?
- 'Justice League': Let's cast it!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council