I’m sorry, Drew, but you should have thought of that before you signed up to be bride bait on The Bachelorette. Some thoughts about tonight’s episode (mild spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched): All of the guys look like death warmed over in the morning, Zak really should not pull out that guitar again if he wants to maintain momentum, and Juan Pablo twirls a mean baton. All of the Ben hatred is getting a bit tedious — though we did get a better glimpse of his a-hole attitude toward the guys tonight during the post-group date cocktail party, and it looks like next week Des will finally learn that all the guys want him dead. As for the eliminated bachelors? I can’t say I shed a tear for either one. What about you, rose lovers? Post your thoughts now, and stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. (P.S. — Can we start the Manny and Jan for Bachelor Pad 2014 campaign now?) (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 4 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog.)
'The Bachelorette' episode 4: 'The last thing I want to do is walk across the stage in nothing but a mankini'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?