Okay, so maybe throwing rocks isn’t the healthiest way to express to your significant other that he/she has displeased you. But hey, can you blame the poor girl? Her boyfriend went on The Bachelorette without telling her! (Mild spoiler alert for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode or the 7,381 promos ABC ran for it.) Say what you will about the lying, cheating, deceitful pig — at least his bad behavior added some much-needed drama to a dull season. Though no one expected Brian to make it to the end, it was kind of satisfying to see him escorted out by a burly production dude named Paulie. As for the rest of the evening’s events, Brooks broke a finger, Brandon broke the land-speed record for saying “I’m falling in love with you,” and Ben broke everyone’s trust (again) by stealing Des away from a group date. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click the link to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime post your thoughts on week three of Des’ “journey” below. Did it convince you to spend 12 bucks to see The Lone Ranger? Maybe if the ticket came with a free Juan Pablo…
'The Bachelorette' episode 3: 'I did throw rocks at you -- because you're a jerk!'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7