Well, that makes two of us, Des! But thank goodness someone brought the drama in tonight’s premiere, right rose lovers? I won’t get into too many details (still, spoilers ahead!), but things were a little mellow in Casa Bachelorette tonight. Sure, a guy stripped down to his boxers and another showed up in a full suit of armor, but we had to wait almost until the very end for someone to really bring the crazy — Jonathan, with his misguided Fantasy Suite fixation. That said, I have faith that the remaining guys will start acting more entertainingly ridiculous as the weeks go on. And honestly, I don’t care what Juan Pablo does, as long as he does it with that hot Venezuelan accent. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelorette season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime, rose lovers, what did you think of tonight’s premiere? Who are the early favorites? Why did she give shirtless guy a rose? And is it too early to start the Brody for Bachelor in 2033 campaign? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelorette' season premiere: 'You're making me feel very uncomfortable'
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- 'Roswell' reunion set for June at ATX fest
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- 'Americans' renewed for season 3
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel