Well, that makes two of us, Des! But thank goodness someone brought the drama in tonight’s premiere, right rose lovers? I won’t get into too many details (still, spoilers ahead!), but things were a little mellow in Casa Bachelorette tonight. Sure, a guy stripped down to his boxers and another showed up in a full suit of armor, but we had to wait almost until the very end for someone to really bring the crazy — Jonathan, with his misguided Fantasy Suite fixation. That said, I have faith that the remaining guys will start acting more entertainingly ridiculous as the weeks go on. And honestly, I don’t care what Juan Pablo does, as long as he does it with that hot Venezuelan accent. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelorette season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime, rose lovers, what did you think of tonight’s premiere? Who are the early favorites? Why did she give shirtless guy a rose? And is it too early to start the Brody for Bachelor in 2033 campaign? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelorette' season premiere: 'You're making me feel very uncomfortable'
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'