Jane marvels at the wonder of Asgard, while Natalie Portman breaks out her wardrobe from The Other Boleyn Girl.
Meanwhile, the Lady Sif looks at the reunited couple with a look of sadness and jealousy. Sif wasn’t developed very much in the first film, but in the comics, the warrior woman has a long and tempestuous on-again/off-again love affair with Thor. In her movie incarnation, she seems like more of a best-friend-who-the-hero-just-doesn’t-notice character — she’s the Tifa to Jane’s Aeris, if you will. (In this metaphor, Thor = Cloud, Loki = Sephiroth, Odin = Red XIII, The Warriors Three = Cid, and Darcy = Cait Sith.)
'Thor: The Dark World' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 5 of 12)
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note