Jane marvels at the wonder of Asgard, while Natalie Portman breaks out her wardrobe from The Other Boleyn Girl.
Meanwhile, the Lady Sif looks at the reunited couple with a look of sadness and jealousy. Sif wasn’t developed very much in the first film, but in the comics, the warrior woman has a long and tempestuous on-again/off-again love affair with Thor. In her movie incarnation, she seems like more of a best-friend-who-the-hero-just-doesn’t-notice character — she’s the Tifa to Jane’s Aeris, if you will. (In this metaphor, Thor = Cloud, Loki = Sephiroth, Odin = Red XIII, The Warriors Three = Cid, and Darcy = Cait Sith.)
'Thor: The Dark World' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 5 of 12)
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie