This handsome gent with a so-hot-right-now bow and arrow is Kenuichio Harada, illegitimate son of a Japanese crime boss. As his black dress indicates, he will be another baddie in the movie. He’s played by Will Yun Lee, a.k.a. the prologue villain from Die Another Day. Lee also, weirdly, played a key character in Elektra, another Marvel-Universe film produced by the same studio as The Wolverine.
'The Wolverine' trailer: A Deep Dive
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7