This handsome gent with a so-hot-right-now bow and arrow is Kenuichio Harada, illegitimate son of a Japanese crime boss. As his black dress indicates, he will be another baddie in the movie. He’s played by Will Yun Lee, a.k.a. the prologue villain from Die Another Day. Lee also, weirdly, played a key character in Elektra, another Marvel-Universe film produced by the same studio as The Wolverine.
'The Wolverine' trailer: A Deep Dive
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks