“You don’t know who I am. You’ll never see me coming.” The trailer shows us a bit more of Ben Kingsley’s mysterious Mandarin, who tends to lurk in very shadowy places and say things like “I’m gonna offer a choice. Do you want an empty life? Or a meaningful death?” It’ll be interesting to see how this version of the Mandarin fits into the Iron Man franchise. Previous baddies were very rooted in Tony’s industrial-scientific arena; the Mandarin seems more like a Ra’s Al-Ghul figure — or, heck, Jigsaw — a man with a purpose who’s going to teach our hero important philosophy lessons before he dies.
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 9 of 16)
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel