Oh wait, you though that they were going to hire Shane Black to make an Iron Man movie and not feature characters being blown up through the air in slow motion? Well, you were wrong. DEAD wrong. And when Tony’s mansion is attacked, we get to see a fancy new system that allows him to draw his armor to him in bits and pieces — exemplified by this snazzy “Mask Off/Mask On” move:
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 7 of 16)
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics