Oh wait, you though that they were going to hire Shane Black to make an Iron Man movie and not feature characters being blown up through the air in slow motion? Well, you were wrong. DEAD wrong. And when Tony’s mansion is attacked, we get to see a fancy new system that allows him to draw his armor to him in bits and pieces — exemplified by this snazzy “Mask Off/Mask On” move:
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 7 of 16)
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in