Well, if it isn’t the lovely and talented Rebecca Hall, who joins the Iron Man cast as scientist Maya Hansen. Hansen was originally introduced in the Iron Man story arc “Extremis,” which apparently served as a key inspiration for the movie. It looks to me like the superhero is taking her out of his destroyed penthouse. We can imagine that whatever science Maya was working on has gone terribly, terribly wrong. (FUN FACT: Maya was originally going to be played by Jessica Chastain, who also played a character named “Maya” in Zero Dark Thirty. We were thisclose to a non-canon crossover. Alas.)
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 2 of 16)
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast