Well, if it isn’t the lovely and talented Rebecca Hall, who joins the Iron Man cast as scientist Maya Hansen. Hansen was originally introduced in the Iron Man story arc “Extremis,” which apparently served as a key inspiration for the movie. It looks to me like the superhero is taking her out of his destroyed penthouse. We can imagine that whatever science Maya was working on has gone terribly, terribly wrong. (FUN FACT: Maya was originally going to be played by Jessica Chastain, who also played a character named “Maya” in Zero Dark Thirty. We were thisclose to a non-canon crossover. Alas.)
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 2 of 16)
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out