Oh wait, you thought that they were going to hire Shane Black to make an Iron Man movie and not feature a shot where a character jumps from a high place while that high place explodes behind him? Well, you were wrong. DEAD wrong.
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk