Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18