Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend