Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit