Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016