Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- Miley Cyrus in hospital, cancels KC show
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Maya Rudolph: NBC variety special with...
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- Stephen Colbert as 'Late Show' guest
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker
- Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for fiction