Videogame studio Moonbot has been working on a videogame called The Golem, which allows you to control a giant monstrous creature, a character based on folklore given a modern twist. You might think that that sounds like something that might appeal to Guillermo Del Toro, director of such monstrous-creatures-based-on-folklore-given-modern-twists classics as Hellboy 2 and Pan’s Labyrinth, not to mention the upcoming monster-mash spectacle Pacific Rim. Well, Del Toro not only digs The Golem — in a new video just released on Vimeo, he offers his support for the project. Check out the video below:
Feb 28 2013 06:03 PM ET
Guillermo Del Toro voices support for 'Golem' videogame Kickstarter campaign
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek