This Night’s Watch uniform sure looks comfortable, doesn’t it? Actually, no, it looks brutally uncomfortable. It looks like they killed a rhino and covered it in the collective hair of the band Metallica circa 1984-1989. Which is awesome, but like, they wear this while they’re walking over glaciers.
'Game of Thrones' launches traveling exhibit with props from show -- PHOTOS
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans