This Night’s Watch uniform sure looks comfortable, doesn’t it? Actually, no, it looks brutally uncomfortable. It looks like they killed a rhino and covered it in the collective hair of the band Metallica circa 1984-1989. Which is awesome, but like, they wear this while they’re walking over glaciers.
'Game of Thrones' launches traveling exhibit with props from show -- PHOTOS
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast