This Night’s Watch uniform sure looks comfortable, doesn’t it? Actually, no, it looks brutally uncomfortable. It looks like they killed a rhino and covered it in the collective hair of the band Metallica circa 1984-1989. Which is awesome, but like, they wear this while they’re walking over glaciers.
'Game of Thrones' launches traveling exhibit with props from show -- PHOTOS
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'