This Night’s Watch uniform sure looks comfortable, doesn’t it? Actually, no, it looks brutally uncomfortable. It looks like they killed a rhino and covered it in the collective hair of the band Metallica circa 1984-1989. Which is awesome, but like, they wear this while they’re walking over glaciers.
'Game of Thrones' launches traveling exhibit with props from show -- PHOTOS
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended