This Night’s Watch uniform sure looks comfortable, doesn’t it? Actually, no, it looks brutally uncomfortable. It looks like they killed a rhino and covered it in the collective hair of the band Metallica circa 1984-1989. Which is awesome, but like, they wear this while they’re walking over glaciers.
'Game of Thrones' launches traveling exhibit with props from show -- PHOTOS
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks