Ah, the sacrifices we make for “love” — right rose lovers? But I’m sure Catherine (who is quoted above) knew what she was getting into, sartorially speaking, when she signed up for The Bachelor. You’re either in a ball gown, a bathing suit, or absurd period garb. The bathing suit confession wasn’t the only shocker of the night, especially not for the “lady” Sean sent home. No spoilers here (stay tuned for my full Bachelor episode 9 recap later tonight as well as Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but let me know what you thought of this year’s Fantasy Suite dates and their aftermath. Did Sean keep the right women? Did Lindsay really eat those bugs? And did ABC really need to make us sit through that extended preview for Oz? Post your thoughts below!
'The Bachelor' episode 9: 'I've honestly never been in a bathing suit more times in my life than I have with you'
- SAG Awards 2015 winners are... (updated)
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'