You know what I like best about hometown dates, rose lovers? The chance that maybe, juuuuust maybe, one of the relatives involved will react like a normal human being — meaning, with true, intractable skepticism — to the whole thing. A skeptic sighting is usually rare (see: Ashley’s tattooed sister Chrystie on The Bachelorette), but it’s always beautiful. Tonight, Sean met two such doubting relatives on his “journey.” I’ll steer clear of spoilers here — stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelor episode 8 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog) — but if you have watched tonight’s episode, tell me how you felt about the chilly reception the Bachelor received from [spoiler]‘s nagging sisters and [spoiler]‘s angry brother. Were they being rude, or simply looking out for their beloved flesh-and-blood? Did Sean handle himself okay — and send the right woman home? And did AshLee’s dad speech about meeting her when she was four years old make you cry? Post your thoughts below!
'The Bachelor' episode 8: 'I think you're just a playboy'
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- '12 Years a Slave' leads SAG Award nominees
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?