Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode — the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise — but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' episode 6: 'I opened up about spending some of my life in a tent, and here I am falling in love in a teepee'
- 'Sing-Off': Join us for EW/Google+ Hangout!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Paul Rudd do?
- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside': Best version?
- 'American Hustle': Buzz from stars at N.Y. premiere
- 'Will & Grace': EW reunion!
- Mapei's 'Don't Wait' goes acoustic
- 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' promo art: First Look