Wow. Could that be the all-time best sound bite in Bachelor history? I mean, I know a lot of other things happened on tonight’s episode — the surprise ouster of one of the more decent “ladies”; Tierra’s “near-death” experience at Lake Louise — but I just can’t get past the whole one-on-one date in a teepee thing. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime let me know what you thought about Sean’s trip to Canada. Will you miss the women who went home? Would you rather have a date on a glacier or in an ice castle? And should two episodes of The Bachelor in one week be considered cruel and unusual recapper punishment? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' episode 6: 'I opened up about spending some of my life in a tent, and here I am falling in love in a teepee'
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum