Tell us about it, honey! I mean, four weeks in and I would seriously rather break my jaw while roller skating than listen to some of these “ladies” complain. Or, rather, one of these “ladies.” Of course, it’s vixens like Tierra who keep us helplessly addicted to The Bachelor, right rose lovers? Her hissy fit this week was pretty entertaining, even if Sean did fall for it like a complete and utter sucker. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime work out your feelings about Tiny T and all of tonight’s shenanigans in the comments section below. Is Tierra an evil genius, or just evil? Are you as grossed out by the idea of a “Pretty Woman date” as I am? Has anyone ever taken you on a date to a fake trailer park, and if so, how hard did you hit that person? There’s a lot to talk about, rose lovers. Let’s get to it.
'The Bachelor' episode 4: 'It's torture -- it's seriously torture!'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'