Well that was definitely an eventful episode — wouldn’t you say, rose lovers? We finally got to watch the aftermath of Tierra’s much-hyped tumble down the stairs, one woman got sent home early, and another bachelorette’s dog was treated to a ride in a limo. Can’t ask for more than that, can you? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s weekly blog), but in the meantime, limber up your typing fingers by posting your thoughts below. Is attempting to break a Guinness World Record an appropriate date activity? Who in their right mind plays beach volleyball for fun? And is it really safe to take two chronically ill teenagers on a ride called the Drop of Doom? Honestly, it really freaked me out.
Jan 21 2013 10:03 PM ET
'The Bachelor' episode 3: 'Start wearing a helmet from now on'
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'
- Terence Stamp on playing Zod: EW Radio
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip