Well, maybe not literally. Not even figuratively, really. Perhaps you’ll disagree, rose lovers, but I’d say that the premiere of The Bachelor: If These Abs Could Talk was a relatively catfight-free affair. And that’s okay by me. Sure, some of the “ladies” were upset by the “surprise” return of a previous contestant, while others got their panties in a bunch about Sean’s unorthodox method for handing out the roses, but — and I may live to eat these words — it seems like maybe possibly there just might be some women of the non-heinous variety vying for Sean’s heart this season. (Not that woman who’s obsessed with 50 Shades of Grey, of course. She’s just straight-up sad.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to see Kristen’s full Bachelor season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but in the meantime, don’t be shy — tell me what you thought about night one of Sean’s “journey.” How’d you feel about that weird Arie segment? Does Sean have some kind of preternatural attraction to women named Ashley? Did your head explode when you saw that there was not one, but FOUR African-American contestants this time around? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' premiere: 'It was literally, like, an animal attack on the eyeballs'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun