Elevator Pitch: A family of bunny rabbits tries to go to sleep, but they’re tormented by a phantom from their father’s violent past. Possibly a 9/11 allegory, although director Christopher Nolan insists the film is apolitical.
'Hobbit'-ized children's books: Check out these grown-up adaptations of 'Charlotte's Web,' 'Butter Battle Book,' and more
(Page 4 of 5)
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recap: Mama dearest
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO