Elevator Pitch: A family of bunny rabbits tries to go to sleep, but they’re tormented by a phantom from their father’s violent past. Possibly a 9/11 allegory, although director Christopher Nolan insists the film is apolitical.
'Hobbit'-ized children's books: Check out these grown-up adaptations of 'Charlotte's Web,' 'Butter Battle Book,' and more
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat