Elevator Pitch: Part 2 in the violent tale of one family’s quest to find a home. The Ingalls family’s log house is painstakingly recreated with CGI. Controversially alters the end of the book to feature a huge battle between the settlers and the Indians, and even more controversially ends that battle with the revelation that it was all just a bad dream or a premonition or something.
'Hobbit'-ized children's books: Check out these grown-up adaptations of 'Charlotte's Web,' 'Butter Battle Book,' and more
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape