Elevator Pitch: Part 2 in the violent tale of one family’s quest to find a home. The Ingalls family’s log house is painstakingly recreated with CGI. Controversially alters the end of the book to feature a huge battle between the settlers and the Indians, and even more controversially ends that battle with the revelation that it was all just a bad dream or a premonition or something.
'Hobbit'-ized children's books: Check out these grown-up adaptations of 'Charlotte's Web,' 'Butter Battle Book,' and more
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics