Get ready for another “Countdown”… Beyoncé may be pregnant again.
It’s hard to believe, but it was just one year ago that Beyoncé temporarily broke the Internet — or at least Twitter – when she showed the world she was expecting her first child. (Jay-Z’s audience reaction is still my favorite celebrity Dad moment of all time).
Now, the Internet is abuzz that Blue Ivy will be a big sister and HollywoodLife.com has the photo ”proof.” Let’s (over)analyze. The tip-off is Bey in a leopard print dress from a paparazzi shot taken Sept. 23. To my eye, the singer looks decidedly not pregnant. But! An anonymous source told HollywoodLife that Beyoncé is in fact expecting. So, case closed? (For what it’s worth, EW reached out to Beyoncé’s publicist, who did not respond.)
In lieu of an official comment, here are five Beyoncé song lyrics that tell me exactly how she secretly feels about another baby. In the spirit of this article – not to mention that “evidence” photo – they’re taken grossly out of context.
1. “Baby boy you stay on my mind…I think about you all the time, I see you in my dreams.”
2. “It’s the beat that my heart skips when I’m with you… Just how your love can do what no one else can.”
3. “I want my unborn son to be like my daddy.”
4. “And I want you baby, And I need you I need you I need you, oh baby.”
5. “Baby you’re the one that I want. Baby you’re the one that I need.”
Bonus: “I’m…having…a…baby” (Note: This one may have been taken across multiple songs).
The Grammy winner can always compare notes with Kate Middleton. She’s used to unsolicited ‘bump’ watch.