You know what we realized looking at this photo ABC Publicity tweeted today of where Modern Family‘s Ed O’Neill and Sofia Vergara will be seated Sunday night at the Emmys (front row, naturally): Even if the cast submits in the supporting categories because they consider themselves equals, the seating chart doesn’t. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is at least three rows back. On the plus side: He’s right behind Michael J. Fox, who should be fun to talk to during commercial breaks.
Emmys: Sofia Vergara gets the front row, Jesse Tyler Ferguson not so much
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?