Never one to court controversy just for the sake of it, Madonna flashed her left breast in Paris on Saturday night. The Bastille Day exposure comes a month after the 53-year-old performer popped out her right boob at a concert in Istanbul. Topping the Turkey flash, Madonna also went on to drop trou, unleashing her pop-star posterior to a whooping audience during the song “Human Nature.” It may be human nature to reveal some skin but perhaps it’s time for the Material Girl to find some new material? Politics, however, might not be an option either.
Madonna does not play favorites... with her breasts
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'