Never one to court controversy just for the sake of it, Madonna flashed her left breast in Paris on Saturday night. The Bastille Day exposure comes a month after the 53-year-old performer popped out her right boob at a concert in Istanbul. Topping the Turkey flash, Madonna also went on to drop trou, unleashing her pop-star posterior to a whooping audience during the song “Human Nature.” It may be human nature to reveal some skin but perhaps it’s time for the Material Girl to find some new material? Politics, however, might not be an option either.
Madonna does not play favorites... with her breasts
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape