Never one to court controversy just for the sake of it, Madonna flashed her left breast in Paris on Saturday night. The Bastille Day exposure comes a month after the 53-year-old performer popped out her right boob at a concert in Istanbul. Topping the Turkey flash, Madonna also went on to drop trou, unleashing her pop-star posterior to a whooping audience during the song “Human Nature.” It may be human nature to reveal some skin but perhaps it’s time for the Material Girl to find some new material? Politics, however, might not be an option either.
Madonna does not play favorites... with her breasts
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers