Never one to court controversy just for the sake of it, Madonna flashed her left breast in Paris on Saturday night. The Bastille Day exposure comes a month after the 53-year-old performer popped out her right boob at a concert in Istanbul. Topping the Turkey flash, Madonna also went on to drop trou, unleashing her pop-star posterior to a whooping audience during the song “Human Nature.” It may be human nature to reveal some skin but perhaps it’s time for the Material Girl to find some new material? Politics, however, might not be an option either.
Madonna does not play favorites... with her breasts
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...