As always, rose lovers, the best part of the Men Tell All special tonight (semi-spoiler alert, if you haven’t yet watched) was the bloopers — including the deadpan brilliance of Mr. Chris Harrison, quoted above. (Emily’s answer was pretty fantastic, too.) As for everything else, we pretty much didn’t learn anything new — Kalon’s still a d-bag, Ryan is still an arrogant a-hole who insists he’s not arrogant (though he did have a pretty good zinger aimed at whiny Chris B.; click here to watch), and they’re still using night-vision sex cameras in the Bachelor Pad “fantasy suite.” We didn’t even get much of a preview for the finale… perhaps because ABC and Team Bachelorette are desperately trying to keep us guessing about whether a proposal even happens. (Give it up, guys. We know what’s what.) Still, it’s nice to see all the guys again, even the ones who didn’t talk on the show and didn’t get a chance to talk tonight (I’m looking at you, Tarzan hair). What about you, rose lovers? Did the MTA answer all of your burning questions about Emily’s “journey”? Will you be tuning in to Bachelor Pad 3 based on the tear-tastic promo? And what did you think of Emily’s straightened hair? (I’m on the fence.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette: Men Tell All recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime, post your thoughts below!
'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': 'How many do you think you'll actually sleep with during this whole thing?'
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here