Diminutive funny man Kevin Hart was ejected from the NBA’s All-Star Celebrity game, but his antics may have played a role in him being named the game’s Most Valuable Player. Hart’s team was leading by 36 points with just over a minute to go when Hart dropped some profanity when he didn’t get a favorable call. That drew a technical foul, which set him off. He struggled to whip his shirt off and then proceeded to hurl his sneakers across the court, earning him his ejection. While most of the players chuckled, he momentarily threatened to take his shorts off. Before the game, the 5’2″ comic had promised a 40-point explosion, but he settled for eight points and six assists. The fans, who voted for the game’s MVP, overlooked Arne Duncan’s 17-point game and J. Cole’s slam dunk to award Hart the MVP. Watch highlights here.
Kevin Hart ejected from NBA All-Star Celebrity game; still wins MVP
- 'American Idol' singer going home is...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- Bryan Singer's accuser: I reported abuse
- Miley Cyrus tweets about her health
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic