Diminutive funny man Kevin Hart was ejected from the NBA’s All-Star Celebrity game, but his antics may have played a role in him being named the game’s Most Valuable Player. Hart’s team was leading by 36 points with just over a minute to go when Hart dropped some profanity when he didn’t get a favorable call. That drew a technical foul, which set him off. He struggled to whip his shirt off and then proceeded to hurl his sneakers across the court, earning him his ejection. While most of the players chuckled, he momentarily threatened to take his shorts off. Before the game, the 5’2″ comic had promised a 40-point explosion, but he settled for eight points and six assists. The fans, who voted for the game’s MVP, overlooked Arne Duncan’s 17-point game and J. Cole’s slam dunk to award Hart the MVP. Watch highlights here.
Kevin Hart ejected from NBA All-Star Celebrity game; still wins MVP
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks