Diminutive funny man Kevin Hart was ejected from the NBA’s All-Star Celebrity game, but his antics may have played a role in him being named the game’s Most Valuable Player. Hart’s team was leading by 36 points with just over a minute to go when Hart dropped some profanity when he didn’t get a favorable call. That drew a technical foul, which set him off. He struggled to whip his shirt off and then proceeded to hurl his sneakers across the court, earning him his ejection. While most of the players chuckled, he momentarily threatened to take his shorts off. Before the game, the 5’2″ comic had promised a 40-point explosion, but he settled for eight points and six assists. The fans, who voted for the game’s MVP, overlooked Arne Duncan’s 17-point game and J. Cole’s slam dunk to award Hart the MVP. Watch highlights here.
Kevin Hart ejected from NBA All-Star Celebrity game; still wins MVP
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend