You don’t have to wait until Sunday’s Grammys to find out if Adele sounds just as heavenly post-vocal cord surgery. During her 60 Minutes interview with Anderson Cooper, which airs Sunday at 7 p.m. on CBS, she sang “Rolling in the Deep” for him a cappella. Watch a clip below. What’s better: That Adele had to sing it a cappella because her nails were too long to play the piano, or that Anderson admits he jogs to “Rolling in the Deep” every day?
Adele sings for Anderson Cooper post-surgery -- VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7