You don’t have to wait until Sunday’s Grammys to find out if Adele sounds just as heavenly post-vocal cord surgery. During her 60 Minutes interview with Anderson Cooper, which airs Sunday at 7 p.m. on CBS, she sang “Rolling in the Deep” for him a cappella. Watch a clip below. What’s better: That Adele had to sing it a cappella because her nails were too long to play the piano, or that Anderson admits he jogs to “Rolling in the Deep” every day?
Adele sings for Anderson Cooper post-surgery -- VIDEO
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: 'Peter Pan never fails'
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- 'Hobbit' as two movies? Peter Jackson's Plan B
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- Beyonce releases surprise album
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'