You don’t have to wait until Sunday’s Grammys to find out if Adele sounds just as heavenly post-vocal cord surgery. During her 60 Minutes interview with Anderson Cooper, which airs Sunday at 7 p.m. on CBS, she sang “Rolling in the Deep” for him a cappella. Watch a clip below. What’s better: That Adele had to sing it a cappella because her nails were too long to play the piano, or that Anderson admits he jogs to “Rolling in the Deep” every day?
Adele sings for Anderson Cooper post-surgery -- VIDEO
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk