You don’t have to wait until Sunday’s Grammys to find out if Adele sounds just as heavenly post-vocal cord surgery. During her 60 Minutes interview with Anderson Cooper, which airs Sunday at 7 p.m. on CBS, she sang “Rolling in the Deep” for him a cappella. Watch a clip below. What’s better: That Adele had to sing it a cappella because her nails were too long to play the piano, or that Anderson admits he jogs to “Rolling in the Deep” every day?
Feb 10 2012 11:55 AM ET
Adele sings for Anderson Cooper post-surgery -- VIDEO
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June
- 'Big Bang Theory': Big finale for Raj
- 'Ugly Betty' meets her 'Romeo'?
- Music on TV: What's THAT finale song?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Post-'Grad' plans?