The Artist blooper reel is awesome for so many reasons: First, you’ll increase your French vocabulary by learning how to say “bloopers” in la français. (It’s “betisier.” Why instead my high school French teacher taught me to say “launch pad” in French — “rampe de lancement” — I’ll never know.) Second, you’ll see how a blooper reel would look in old, 1920s Hollywood. (They would be so refined. I think I’ll kill myself.) And, finally, of course, Uggie. Plenty of Uggie. Quick poll: Who’s the real star of this movie? Uggie, or Jean Dujardin’s eyebrows? Clip after the jump!
'The Artist' bloopers: With plenty of Uggie! -- VIDEO
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set