The Artist blooper reel is awesome for so many reasons: First, you’ll increase your French vocabulary by learning how to say “bloopers” in la français. (It’s “betisier.” Why instead my high school French teacher taught me to say “launch pad” in French — “rampe de lancement” — I’ll never know.) Second, you’ll see how a blooper reel would look in old, 1920s Hollywood. (They would be so refined. I think I’ll kill myself.) And, finally, of course, Uggie. Plenty of Uggie. Quick poll: Who’s the real star of this movie? Uggie, or Jean Dujardin’s eyebrows? Clip after the jump!
'The Artist' bloopers: With plenty of Uggie! -- VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7