The Artist blooper reel is awesome for so many reasons: First, you’ll increase your French vocabulary by learning how to say “bloopers” in la français. (It’s “betisier.” Why instead my high school French teacher taught me to say “launch pad” in French — “rampe de lancement” — I’ll never know.) Second, you’ll see how a blooper reel would look in old, 1920s Hollywood. (They would be so refined. I think I’ll kill myself.) And, finally, of course, Uggie. Plenty of Uggie. Quick poll: Who’s the real star of this movie? Uggie, or Jean Dujardin’s eyebrows? Clip after the jump!
'The Artist' bloopers: With plenty of Uggie! -- VIDEO
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'