The Artist blooper reel is awesome for so many reasons: First, you’ll increase your French vocabulary by learning how to say “bloopers” in la français. (It’s “betisier.” Why instead my high school French teacher taught me to say “launch pad” in French — “rampe de lancement” — I’ll never know.) Second, you’ll see how a blooper reel would look in old, 1920s Hollywood. (They would be so refined. I think I’ll kill myself.) And, finally, of course, Uggie. Plenty of Uggie. Quick poll: Who’s the real star of this movie? Uggie, or Jean Dujardin’s eyebrows? Clip after the jump!
'The Artist' bloopers: With plenty of Uggie! -- VIDEO
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15