Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know Fear Factor is back. But 2011 spent plenty of time grossing out TV viewers before its return. Below, we name some of the most disgusting moments on television this year. One involves a pig brain, another zombie brains, and one revolves around one of the most horrifying things ever to hit the smalls screen: The Real Housewives. Watch the video after the jump… but you might want to put down your breakfast.
Best of 2011: TV's grossest moments -- VIDEO
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover