Broadway, you in danger girl! Ghost The Musical is slated to make its American debut on April 23, 2012. The show will play in the Lunt-Fontanne Theater, which currently houses The Addams Family. Bruce Joel Rubin, who won an Oscar for his Ghost screenplay, has written the book and some lyrics to accompany the music and lyrics of Eurythmics’ Dave Stewart and Grammy-winning producer Glen Ballard. Tony winner Matthew Warchus (God of Carnage, La Bête) will continue directing the production as it carries over from London’s West End. Previews begin in March.
'Ghost' musical bows on Broadway in April 2012
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers