Severus Snape smiles and laughs, a lot — at least in this exclusive video of Alan Rickman and the cast of Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar meeting for the first time last Monday in New York’s West Village. Sure, it’s fun to see Rickman clowning around, but Seminar — and the footage — has other delights, like Tony nominee Lily Rabe and the beautiful Hettienne Park (The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide…). The pair, plus Broadway newbies Hamish Linklater (The New Adventures of Old Christine) and Jerry O’Connell (The Defenders), play tortured students to Alan Rickman’s writing teacher in the comedy, which opens Nov. 20. Check out the footage below.
Alan Rickman returns to Broadway for 'Seminar' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out