Yes, you’re excited for Kyle Chandler and Melissa McCarthy, and, yes, you loved that Office parody. But, still, we know that nothing about the Emmys got you more pumped than the image of everyone’s favorite cartoon pilot, Jon Hamm, in a tux. Alas, Don Draper didn’t win last night — even if his show, Mad Men, did — so we were left to settle for a few fleeting moments with Hamm on the red carpet. So, above left, we offer you an antidote to the withdrawal: The two best-looking people at the Emmys, for your computer wallpaper’s pleasure. Enjoy!
BREAKING: Jon Hamm in a tux! (With special, equally attractive guest Christina Hendricks)
- 'Kirstie' canceled by TV Land
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo