Yes, you’re excited for Kyle Chandler and Melissa McCarthy, and, yes, you loved that Office parody. But, still, we know that nothing about the Emmys got you more pumped than the image of everyone’s favorite cartoon pilot, Jon Hamm, in a tux. Alas, Don Draper didn’t win last night — even if his show, Mad Men, did — so we were left to settle for a few fleeting moments with Hamm on the red carpet. So, above left, we offer you an antidote to the withdrawal: The two best-looking people at the Emmys, for your computer wallpaper’s pleasure. Enjoy!
BREAKING: Jon Hamm in a tux! (With special, equally attractive guest Christina Hendricks)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.