Yes, you’re excited for Kyle Chandler and Melissa McCarthy, and, yes, you loved that Office parody. But, still, we know that nothing about the Emmys got you more pumped than the image of everyone’s favorite cartoon pilot, Jon Hamm, in a tux. Alas, Don Draper didn’t win last night — even if his show, Mad Men, did — so we were left to settle for a few fleeting moments with Hamm on the red carpet. So, above left, we offer you an antidote to the withdrawal: The two best-looking people at the Emmys, for your computer wallpaper’s pleasure. Enjoy!
BREAKING: Jon Hamm in a tux! (With special, equally attractive guest Christina Hendricks)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier