How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson may be a cad, but Neil Patrick Harris has proven himself to be a class act over the course of his 23-year career. The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today — the 2,448th in Walk history. The ceremony took place on Los Angeles’s Hollywood Boulevard near the famous Pantages theater. HIMYM co-star Jason Segel, Harris’s partner David Burtka, and Joss Whedon (director of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog) were in attendance. HIMYM‘s seventh season premieres on CBS this Monday, Sept. 19.
Neil Patrick Harris gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016