How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson may be a cad, but Neil Patrick Harris has proven himself to be a class act over the course of his 23-year career. The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today — the 2,448th in Walk history. The ceremony took place on Los Angeles’s Hollywood Boulevard near the famous Pantages theater. HIMYM co-star Jason Segel, Harris’s partner David Burtka, and Joss Whedon (director of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog) were in attendance. HIMYM‘s seventh season premieres on CBS this Monday, Sept. 19.
Neil Patrick Harris gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'