I’ll update this post with the season 13 couples — ranked in order of how much they intrigue me — as soon as they’re announced on today’s Good Morning America. Update: Here they are! In the meantime, check out how the new stampede of sparkly hoofers tried to sell themselves to me at Monday night’s cast announcement in our Sizing Up the Stars photo gallery. And vote for Who Wore Nothing Better in the poll below.
Come on, give Metta World Peace a chance!
‘DWTS’: FULL LIST OF SEASON 13 COUPLES, RANKED IN ORDER OF INTRIGUE
12. Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
11. Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
10. Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
9. Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
8. Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
7. JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
6. Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
5. Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
4. David Arquette and Kym Johnson
3. Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
2. Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
1. Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
I know all you DANCMSTRs expected me to put Maks first, but I love both Carson and Anna Tre-BUN-skaya sooooo much. They could be fantastic (and hilarious). With his mouth and her signature reaction shots, imagine all the hidden gems!
This is great. Anna and Maks both deserve a win.
Peta and Tristan were members of the DWTS Troupe, which I only sort of jokingly referred to as The Decoys (the fakeout versions of Our Pros) during season 12. Here’s a refresher course on how gorgeous and deserving both dancers are now that they’re real, liiiiiiiiiive DWTS pros:
Which couple has you most excited?
Are you even ready for season 13, DANCMSTRs?