Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover