Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- Kevin Hart to host 'SNL' in January
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks