Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- 'Interstellar' clip on 'moon landing hoax'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'