Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?