Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons