Oh, snap(shot)! Last night, Jon Stewart took Newsweek and its editor Tina Brown to task for the magazine’s… well, how should we put it?… uncomely photo of Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann (headline: “Queen of Rage”). After a package of clips of conservatives railing on the liberal news media’s built-in bias, Stewart pointed out just that via the Newsweek cover. “There is one thing that you can’t say about Michele Bachmann: That’s she’s not photogenic.” See Stewart describe Bachmann’s wide-eyed expression as looking like “the exact moment she sees the Amazing Robalto turn his hat into a dove” in the full clip after the jump.
Jon Stewart blasts 'Newsweek' for Michele Bachmann cover
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note